O Ring Sizes
An O Ring (also known as Toroidal Seal) is the most popular seal used globally nowadays. It is utilised to mould a physical barrier to stop the blending of liquid fluids or gasses. The O Ring’s straightforward toroidal configuration has proven to provide high sealing effectiveness over a broad scope of installations.
We distribute, stock and manufacture elastomer O Ring seals from a wide selection of material grades to the following standard O Ring seal sizes:
- BS1806 – British Standard O Ring Sizes (imperial)
- BS4518 – British Standard O Ring Sizes (metric) – REPLACED BY ISO3601 STANDARD
- British Standard extended series 500-800 O Ring Sizes (imperial)
- British Dowty O Ring Sizes
- ISO3601 International Organisation for Standardisation (metric)
- DIN3771 – German Standard O Ring Sizes (metric) – REPLACED BY ISO3601 STANDARD
- JIS B 2401 (P, G and V) Japanese Standard O Ring Sizes
- AS568 SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Standard O Ring Sizes
- Le Joint Francais ‘R’ O Ring Sizes (metric)
If you require additional information about our range of Standard and Custom O Rings, please contact a member of the team.
E & OE. M Barnwell Services endeavour to make sure that all content is correct. Manufacturing partners have provided this information.