Butterfly Valve Seals
Hygienic & Operatively Secure Butterfly Valve Seals
The Flange Seal, The Pipe Seal, and The Operating Shaft Seal
M Barnwell Services supply Butterfly Valve Seals in a selection of materials, sizes and custom-designed components.
Butterfly Valve Seals are hygienic and operatively secure, guaranteeing a solid and durable sealing service in disk or butterfly valves. They are compliant with FDA, EC1935/2004 EU Reg & 3-A 18-03 Sanitary Standards.
Butterfly Valve Seals are mostly used in the following industries:
- Food & Beverage and Brewing & Bottling– most commonly made of Ethylene Propylene (EPDM). EPDM is able to resist aqueous media, acids, and CIP & SIP regimes. Additionally, Viton® (FKM), Silicone (VMQ), and Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR) due to the high-fat content of the process media, which must be considered.
- Pharmaceutical & Chemical Processing – mainly made of types of Ethylene- Propylene (EPDM), Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and Viton® (FKM).
They must be formed/designed precisely for the particular installation. A Butterfly Valve Seal is a fundamental element for preventing 3 potential leakage routes: sealing of flanges, pipes and operating shafts in flap valves, shut-off valves, and disk valves.
E & OE.
- Adaptation of the predominant pipe measurements according to DIN and ISO
- As standard DN15 – DN250 Metrical
- As standard 1” – 6” Imperial
- Custom sizes available on request
Food & Beverage, Brewing & Bottling, Dairy, Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical
Ethylene Propylene (EPDM), Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR), Silicone (VMQ), Viton® (FKM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
FDA, 3-A 18-03 Sanitary Standards & EC1935/2004 European Regulations
Flanges, Pipes, Operating Shafts, Flap Valves, Shut-off Valves, Disk Valves