Fluid sealing products for the Pharmaceutical industry
M Barnwell Services has been supplying the Pharmaceutical and bio-analytical industries with specialised medical rubber Pharmaceutical seals and gasket products for over 40 years.
Materials used, offer excellent mechanical performance, solvent resistant and are able to withstand high temperatures and exposure to Clean-In-Place (CIP), Steam-In-Place (SIP) and Sterilization.
Located at our HQ in Birmingham the European Standard Class 7 of ISO14644-1 is equivalent to AFS (American Federal Standard) 209E Clean Room.
For a list of quality approved specialized compounds see our Approved Materials page.
Popular products supplied include:
- ‘O’ Rings – Perlast, FDA, USP Class VI, Metal Detectable
- Rotary Shaft / Oil Seals
- FDA Rubber Sheetings
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Seals
- Bonded Seals
- Gaskets, Packings & Sheet Materials – Hygienic Seals
- Mechanical Seals
- Pipeline Pigging System Seals – Replacement seals for multiple applications
- Retaining Rings, Snap Rings & Circlips
- Special Mouldings & Extrusions – PTFE Tube
- Butterfly Valve Seals
- Ancillary Products – Medical Grade Gloves
We can also provide onsite consultation, sample identification and technical support for your requirements.
Contact us for more information on our range of Pharmaceutical Seals or request a quote.