Fluid sealing products for the food and drink (FDA Seals) industry
M Barnwell Services has built up a portfolio of food and drink seals. These have been specially developed to provide very high performance, excellent mechanical capabilities, high chemical resistance and comply with food standards organizations, for applications in the Food Processing, Brewing, Distilling and Bottling Industries.
For more detailed information on our range of FDA / Hygienic Seals click here.
Our special Seal Maker Service can produce standard and bespoke food and drink seals up to 520mm diameter within an hour (conditions apply).
We have many FDA and EC1935/2004 & EC2023/2006 approved compounds for Polymers, such as Fluorocarbon (FKM & FPM), PTFE, FEP and PFA Encapsulated, Perfluoroelastomers (FFKM), Nitrile (NBR), EPDM, Silicone (VMQ) and Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR), as well as Bacterial Grades (containing silver ions) and Metal/X-Ray Detectable Compounds.
Popular food and drink seals include:
- RJT O Rings BS4825 PART 5: Materials include NBR, EPDM, Viton®, and PTFE
- Encapsulated O Rings: FEP/PFA Jacket – FDA, USP Class VI
- O Rings DIN11864-2: For Pipe Couplings
- Hygienic Clamp Seals: (DIN32676, ISO02852, BS4825, ISO1127) Tri-Clover / Tri-Clamp Seals / Hyclamp / Polyclamp / Clamp Seal Selection Boxes & Kits
- IDF Gaskets: (International Dairy Federation) ISO2853 / DRJ Rings
- Inflatable Seals
- Camlock Gaskets: (FEP/PFA) Viton or Silicone Core
- SMS 1149 Rect. Section Rings (Swedish Standard)
- DIN11851 D Seal (DIN Union)
- Diaphragms: Rolling and Flat
- Rubber Sheeting: FDA Silicone and Metal Detectable Silicone
- Clean Room Service: Class 10,000
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Seals
- Butterfly Valve Seals: the Operating Shaft Seal, the Pipe Seal, and the Flange Seal / FDA, EC Regs, 3-A Sanitary
- Pipeline Pigging System Seals – Replacement seals for multiple applications
- Manway Gaskets – To fit AAR-1, UTC-1, TRN-1
- Hot Vulcanised Seals
- Oxygen Cleaning
- PTFE Seals / PTFE Shaft Seals
- Specialist Hygienic Seals – Garlock’s Gylon Bio Line Gaskets
- PUR-GARD® Bearing Isolators
We can also provide onsite consultation, sample identification and technical support for your requirements.