Fluid sealing products for the Petrochemical industry
M Barnwell Services recognizes the importance of safety and reliability in the petrochemical industry. We provide the very highest quality products, technical know-how in order to help the petrochemical production process run smoothly, minimizing downtime and contributing to safety in the workplace.
With over 40 years of experience in the petrochemical industry, our specialized elastomer grades are specifically tailored to provide high sealing efficiency for systems operating in the most demanding environments including extreme temperatures and aggressive chemicals.
Our range of products, compounds, and materials for all applications conform to European and International standards: NORSOK M710, TOTAL GS PVV 142 03/01, SHELL SPE 85/301, ISO 10423 API 6A and NACE.
Popular products supplied include:
- ‘O’ Rings – vast range of sizes, materials & standards, complying with several approvals, numerous manufacturing capabilities, over 10,000 sizes in stock
- Speciality Oilfield Elastomers – ENDURA® V91K, ENDURA® Z95X, ENDURA® V91A, ENDURA® A90H, PERLAST® G92E
- Armco® Iron Gaskets – Extremely soft pure iron Armco® Iron Gaskets are used in high-temperature steam and vaporized oil applications
- Anti Vibration Mounts – available in 45ShA or 60ShA natural rubber as standard
- Back-up Rings (Anti-Extrusion Rings) – Solid, Contoured, Spiral, Split profiles, any size
- Bonded Seals – Metric & standards sizes including BSP, BSF; Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Fasteners – Threaded Rod – Imperial & Metric, Hexagon Nuts, Lock Nuts,
- Gaskets, Packings & Sheet Materials – Die Cut, Water Jet Cut, Laser Cut, no tool restriction
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Seals – 3mm to 1800mm as standard, over 8,000 in stock
- Mechanical Seals – Vast range to suit all types & sizes of compressors and pumps, Carbon, Ceramic
- Pipeline Pigging System Seals – Replacement seals for multiple applications
- Rapid Open Closure / Quick Opening Closure Seals
- Retaining Rings, Snap Rings & Circlips – over 800 sizes in stock, inch & metric 1.5mm to 1000mm
- Rotary Shaft / Oil Seals – over 9,000 sizes, A type, AS type, B type, 4mm to 480mm shaft diameter
- Selection Boxes & Kits – various sizes, Metric & Imperial, any material, numerous standards
- Special Mouldings & Extrusions – ISIR & PPAP approvals, thousands of profiles, shapes, and sizes
- Spiral Wound Gaskets
- Springs – various standard sizes & types
We can also provide onsite consultation, sample identification and technical support for your requirements.
Contact us for more information or request a quote.