Fluid sealing products for the Offshore & Drilling industry
M Barnwell Services are leading suppliers in Offshore Seals and Drilling Seals. We have a comprehensive range of products, compounds, and materials for all applications that conform to European and International standards (NORSOK M710, TOTAL GS PVV 142 03/01 and NACE).
Our specialized elastomer grades are specifically tailored to provide high sealing efficiency for systems operating in the most inhospitable environments in the world including explosive decompression, sour gas, extreme temperatures, and aggressive chemicals.
We have experience in sealing high temperature, high-pressure environments, as seen when ultra-deepwater drilling. We supply products for use in pipe couplings, valves, compressors, and large pumps.
Popular products supplied include:
- ‘O’ Rings – vast range of sizes, materials & standards, complying with several approvals, numerous manufacturing capabilities, over 10,000 sizes in stock
- Rotary Shaft / Oil Seals – over 9,000 sizes, A type, AS type, B type, 4mm to 480mm shaft diameter
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Seals – 3mm to 1800mm as standard, over 8,000 in stock
- Selection Boxes & Kits – various sizes, Metric & Imperial, any material, numerous standards
- Anti Vibration Mounts – available in 45ShA or 60ShA natural rubber as standard
- Back-up Rings (Anti-Extrusion Rings) – Solid, Contoured, Spiral, Split profiles, any size
- Bonded Seals – Metric & standards sizes including BSP, BSF; Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Fasteners – Threaded Rod – Imperial & Metric, Hexagon Nuts, Lock Nuts,
- Gaskets, Packings & Sheet Materials – Die Cut, Water Jet Cut, Laser Cut, no tool restriction
- Mechanical Seals – vast range to suit all types & sizes of compressors and pumps, Carbon, Ceramic
- Retaining Rings, Snap Rings & Circlips – over 800 sizes in stock, inch & metric 1.5mm to 1000mm
- Special Mouldings & Extrusions – ISIR & PPAP approvals, thousands of profiles, shapes, and sizes
- Springs – various standard sizes & types
We can also provide onsite consultation, sample identification and technical support for your requirements.
Contact us for more information or request a quote.